Registration is now OPEN!
http://www.rbylax.sportssignup.com to register.
- Tryouts will be held on February 14th and 16th, 4:30 to 6:00 at Bernardo Heights MS
- Ponies and Pee Wee Boys do not participate in tryouts, just grades 6th to 8th Fillies and Colts
- First week of Practice will begin on February 27th
- Season ends mid-May
- Ponies: Girls grades K-4, $150 for the season, practice will be held on W and F from 4:30 to 5:30, games on the weekends.
- Fillies: Girls grades 5-8, $345 for the season, practice will be held twice a week on M, W or F from 4:30 to 6:30, games on the weekends.
- Pee Wee: Boys grades K-4, $345 for the season, practice will be held twice a week on W and F from 4:30 to 6:00, games on the weekends.
- Colts: Boys grades 5-8, $345 for the season, practice will be held on M, W and F from 4:30 to 6:30, games on the weekends.
1. Please do not park in the turnaround circle in front of the RBHS Performing Arts Center. Best to park in the BHMS or RBHS lots for practice and games. Dropping off and picking up is fine but do not park and leave your car.
2. Do not park or drive down the access road to RBHS Lacrosse Country. The only cars allowed are the coaching staff, game officials and team mom’s. There is plenty of parking in the RBHS student lot, best to park and walk to the field.
We appreciate your understanding and support as we work together in keeping our positive relationships with BHMS, RBHS and Poway USD going.
This months issue of 92128 Magazine has a great article about our favorite lacrosse program.
Click on the image to see the online addition
Here is a great picture of Matt Drenan playing playing for Johns Hopkins vs Virginia in 2010. It’s great to see how much impact the RB program has had.
Matt put the tape with “RB” on his face mask as reminder of where he had come from to be a 4 year starter at a school like Johns Hopkins and as a symbol in honor of west coast lacrosse.
Bang the wall!