2014 RB Youth Lacrosse fall Box sessions…
Register at: https://rbylax.sportssignup.com
Location: 4S Ranch outdoor rink, located just past the Boys and Girls Club and next to the soccer fields
Cost: $135 per player, plus US Lacrosse Membership
Dates: nine total sessions held on Thursday evenings.
9/25 first session
10/2, 10/9, 10/16, 10/23, 10/30
11/6, 11/13, 11/20 last session
Times: 1st to 4th grade 4:30 to 5:45 followed by 5th to 8th grade 5:45 to 7:00
All players must have the following equipment: Helmet, shoulder pads, arm pads, gloves, stick, mouthpiece, athletic cup and running shoes.
Registration is open for the Girls Fall Season.
Please use this link to register: http://rbylax.sportssignup.com
If you have any questions please contact Matt Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register please make sure you have the following before you get started:
- Your US Lacrosse Number and expiration date. (www.uslacrosse.org) You must pay for this separate from your RB Lacrosse registration.
- Your medical information (doctor’s phone number, address, etc.)
- Your credit card ready. We are only accepting Visa and MasterCard. If you cannot pay with a credit card please contact Matt Hunt before starting registration.
- Start Date: 9/9/14
- End Date: Week before Thanksgiving
- Practices: T and TH, 4:30 to 6:00pm at RBHS Lacrosse Country
- Price: $275 per player, plus US Lacrosse membership
- One team: 27 girls, after that we will take a waiting list and possible practice players
- Coaches: Allison Lee (HC) and Matt Hunt (AC)
Click here to check out some photos from the 2014 SOCAL Mud Run:
1. Please do not park in the turnaround circle in front of the RBHS Performing Arts Center. Best to park in the BHMS or RBHS lots for practice and games. Dropping off and picking up is fine but do not park and leave your car.
2. Do not park or drive down the access road to RBHS Lacrosse Country. The only cars allowed are the coaching staff, game officials and team mom’s. There is plenty of parking in the RBHS student lot, best to park and walk to the field.
We appreciate your understanding and support as we work together in keeping our positive relationships with BHMS, RBHS and Poway USD going.
This months issue of 92128 Magazine has a great article about our favorite lacrosse program.
Click on the image to see the online addition
Here is a great picture of Matt Drenan playing playing for Johns Hopkins vs Virginia in 2010. It’s great to see how much impact the RB program has had.
Matt put the tape with “RB” on his face mask as reminder of where he had come from to be a 4 year starter at a school like Johns Hopkins and as a symbol in honor of west coast lacrosse.
Bang the wall!