Mark your calendars for Wed. January 14th for a free lacrosse clinic for new players. The event will be held from 7pm to 8pm in the stadium at Rancho Bernardo High School under the lights.
All newcomers (boys and girls) are welcome and invited to attend. The only rule is they must be a beginner, no experienced required.
The plan is simple, we introduce them to the game in a friendly, no contact, and fun environment. We provide sticks and gear so the kids just show up and play.
If you have questions please contact Matt Hunt at email@example.com.
Registration is OPEN for the 2015 spring lacrosse season. Cost is $300 for all levels plus registration with US Lacrosse at www.uslacrosse.org. Rancho Bernadro Youth Lacrosse is a community organization which develops lacrosse players who track to attend Rancho Bernardo High School in the Poway Unified School District. If your child is tracking to another high school and you have questions please contact Matt Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tryouts: 2/10 and 2/12 at Bernardo Heights Middle School 4:30 pm – 6:oopm/dark. For Fillies and Colts 5th – 8th grade. Colts K – 4th grade and Ponies will not need to participate in a tryout.
Mandatory Parent Meeting: 2/10 5:30 pm in the LPR at Rancho Bernardo High school.
Registration: (Closes 1/30/15)
- Go to https://rbylax.sportssignup.com.
- If you registered for the Fall program you can login using the account you created then. Your username is your e-mail address and if you forgot you password there is a reset password link.
- If you did not register for the Fall program you can create a new account and register.
- Please make sure you have the following before you get started:
- THIS IS MANDATORY: Your US Lacrosse Number and expiration date. (www.uslacrosse.org) You must pay for this separate from your RB Lacrosse registration.
- Your medical information (doctor’s phone number, address, etc.)Your credit card ready.
- We are only accepting Visa and MasterCard. If you cannot pay with a credit card please contact Matt Hunt before starting registration.
- Cancelation Fee: $50 before 2/10. NO REFUNDS after 2/10.
Practice: 1st day is 2/23 4:30 pm at Bernardo Heights Middle School.
If you have any questions about the Spring Season please contact Matt Hunt at email@example.com.
1. Please do not park in the turnaround circle in front of the RBHS Performing Arts Center. Best to park in the BHMS or RBHS lots for practice and games. Dropping off and picking up is fine but do not park and leave your car.
2. Do not park or drive down the access road to RBHS Lacrosse Country. The only cars allowed are the coaching staff, game officials and team mom’s. There is plenty of parking in the RBHS student lot, best to park and walk to the field.
We appreciate your understanding and support as we work together in keeping our positive relationships with BHMS, RBHS and Poway USD going.
Here is a great picture of Matt Drenan playing playing for Johns Hopkins vs Virginia in 2010. It’s great to see how much impact the RB program has had.
Matt put the tape with “RB” on his face mask as reminder of where he had come from to be a 4 year starter at a school like Johns Hopkins and as a symbol in honor of west coast lacrosse.
Bang the wall!