FREE Youth Lacrosse clinic on January 10th at 6 pm.
Open to youth kids who are brand new and want to try Lacrosse.
No experience is required.
RBHS stadium under the lights. Sticks will be provided.
Spring Registration: Nov 28 – Jan 19, 2018
- Ponies Girls grades K-4, $175 for the season, practice will be held on W and F from 4:30 to 5:30, games on the weekends.
- Fillies Girls grades 5-8, $365 for the season, practice will be held twice a week on M, W or F from 4:30 to 6:30, games on the weekends.
- Pee Wee Boys grades K-4, $175 for the season, practice will be held twice a week on W and F from 4:30 to 6:00, games on the weekends.
- Middle School Boys grades 5-8, $365 for the season, practice will be held on M, W and F from 4:30 to 6:30, games on the weekends.
Please make sure you have the following before you get started:
- Your medical information (doctor’s phone number, address, etc.)Your credit card ready.
- THIS IS MANDATORY: Your US Lacrosse Number and expiration date. (www.uslacrosse.org) You must pay for this separate from your RB Lacrosse registration.
- We are only accepting Visa and MasterCard. If you cannot pay with a credit card please contact Matt Hunt before starting registration.
- Cancelation Fee: $50 before 2/10. NO REFUNDS after 2/10.
- Loaner gear available on a first com basis
February 3, 2018: 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm – Player Evaluations will be held at Bernardo Heights MS
Ponies and Pee Wee Boys do not participate in evaluations, just grades 5th to 8th Fillies and Colts
- Spring Registration Open: November 28 – January 19, 2018
- 1st (annual) RB Lacrosse 101: Saturday, January 13th. Coaches will be teaching you the fundamental basics to begin building a successful lacrosse player and team experience.
- February 3, 2018: Player Evaluations will be held at Bernardo Heights MS from 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm (Ponies and Pee Wee Boys do not participate in evaluations, just grades 5th to 8th Fillies and Colts)
- February 5, 2018: First week of Practice will begin.
- Season ends mid-May
Ryan and Kenzie have both played and benefited from the RB Youth Lacrosse program. I can vouch for the dedication and integrity that the coaches have demonstrated in providing an excellent program in our community.
We have been a part of the RBYLax Program since 2012. Not only do we love the sport, but we love the program. They have the best coaches and staff. My kids walk away every year with a higher skill level and more confidence on and off the field.Chrissy Mulder